...it's Thursday again?! This confirms my theory that my life is racing ahead without me and spiralling out of control. Or something. Anyway, Thursday Thunks:
1. This cat - scary or cute?
Good god. Who finds that cute?! That almost makes me scared of cats. I accuse this meme of having a subliminal anti-feline agenda.
2. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reproducing again. Good idea or don't care?
Not really bothered.
3. Do you smile at strangers when you make eye contact?
Only if they smile first. Otherwise I look away frantically and hope they don't stab me.
4. What percentage of your sarcasm isn't really sarcasm at all?
All of it, dumbass. Oooh, now you don't know if that was sarcasm or not. And if it was, was it real? THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH ME.
5. If you were to be a dog breed, which breed would you be?
I dislike dogs. We've been over this before. But meh, fine, labrador.
6. Go grab the closest book. Open up to page 27. Whats the 4th sentence?
"I beam at him."
7. When's the last time someone put one over on you, told you a story that you totally fell for when it wasn't anywhere near true?
Sadly the page no longer appears to be online, but it was that fake BBC News article about zombies in Cambodia.
8. Ever seen Michael Jackson in person?
No. I think if I did I might cry.
9. Do you have a gut?
I...huh? Yes, I do. But is this answer not gonna be yes for most people, and a horrific and uncomfortable reminder for the remainder?
10. What is one thing in your kitchen you have too many/too much of?
Washing up liquid. Don't worry, I'm aware that this is not for consumption. But my point is the stuff takes damn years to finish.
11. Ever had a colon cleansing?
What the hell is this? It sounds like a really disturbing pick-up line.
And we're done til next week. Which will probably be tomorrow in my brain. Argh I'm going insane.
Coming soon, from Pixar… - Harry says this little scene was the culmination of “a classic washing-up feud” at his office in London. (Kind of adorable, right? I would SO watch a movie...
1 year ago