Time for Thunking!
1. What was the last thing you ate?
That would be an oven-cooked beef burger from M&S. And of course, a little peanut butter from straight out of the jar, but we're ignoring that.
2. I say the color purple.. what do you think of?
Barney. Good god, how depressing, I never even watched the bastard.
3. Lamps or ceiling lights?
Ceiling lights. In my first year of uni I lived in a room that was awfully lit, because it lacked a ceiling light. The reason for this was to prevent students hanging themselves. True story. Well, not so much true story as urban legend, but there you go.
4. What colour rabbit is your favourite?
I don't even know what colours rabbits come in, so I'm going to say aquamarine.
5. Your car breaks down on a deserted road and your cell phone has no signal - what do you do?
Panic. I suppose eventually I would have to start jumping up and down and waving whenever I heard cars approaching. Or if it's THAT deserted, lock the car and walk til I had signal/found a payphone. I'd like to think I'd do that, but I have a feeling I might just curl up in the car and die.
6. What is one thing most of your friends do online that you just can't understand the fascination and do not participate in?
Well it's not most of my friends so much as one friend and half the damn world, but Twitter. Seriously, I'm slightly dorkish, I like fun computer stuff, but I just do not see the appeal at all, and it confuses me. Also I found out that the Seth Rogen and Christopher Walken accounts were both fake, which ruined my day.
7. What do you need right now?
Lots of things. Most imminently, judging by the rumbling, food.
8. And your most serious injury you've had was....?
Well, this is embarrassing. When I was about 11, I stubbed my toe so hard that I thought I broke it, although I almost certainly did not. Yeah, that's it, touch wood.
9. What is the most evil thing you've ever done?
Oh, probably some form of mental torture directed towards my little brother. Can't think of specifics.
10. Give us some random fact about you.
I own over 100 t-shirts. Apparently this is unusually for a 21 year old straight male.
Coming soon, from Pixar… - Harry says this little scene was the culmination of “a classic washing-up feud” at his office in London. (Kind of adorable, right? I would SO watch a movie...
2 years ago