It is, however, a meme. Maybe one day soon I'll have the time and effort to make original posts as well. For now though, Sunday Stealing.
1. What is your current obsession?
I am by default obsessed with Tottenham Hotspur football club, at the moment I have no other overriding obsession so I'll stick with that.
2. What’s a good coffee place?
At uni we always favoured the Starbucks in Borders, so as globalised as you can get really. That's because they had books, magazines, and sofas we could fall asleep on on Sunday afternoons. But the small family-run places make the best hot chocolate.
3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
Ha, same person as last time I did this question, once again a couple days ago. Or another of my best friends, whoever left my house first, I don't remember.
4. Do you nap a lot?
Very very rarely, I tend to feel half dead when I wake up from naps. So only if I'm so tired that I already feel half dead anyway.
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner?
6. What was the last thing that you bought?
The Alien Quadrilogy DVD box set. For £8, I could not resist, I swear the damn thing was £80 when it came out.
7. What is your favorite weather?
Sunny enough that I can wear a t-shirt with no jacket, but not hot enough to sweat.
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week?
Hmm, I've only done this like once before. Does Bud do this one? If so, he is sarcastic, funny and mildly perverted (in a good way).
9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be?
Somewhere in Central London, maybe south of the river.
10. Name three things that you could not live without.
Friends, laptop, phone.
11. What would you like in your hands right now?
The answers to the exams I have in 10 days.
12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
Backstreet Boys and other 90's boyband music.
13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself?
I would like more self-confidence and the ability to grow a proper beard. I wonder if the two are correlated.
14. As a child, what type of career did you want?
I aspired to the lofty ambitions of road sweeper or supermarket checkout guy. I liked the uniforms.
15. What are you missing right now?
Friends, freedom, family.
16. What are you currently reading?
Sigh. An economics textbook.
17. What do you fear the most?
Spiders and dying alone.
18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently?
This has been a slow couple of months for me movie-wise, I am eagerly anticipating seeing Wolverine, I Love You Man and Observe & Report in a couple of weeks after exams. Possibly all on the same day. To get back to the question, it wasn't really that recent but City of God.
19. What’s your favourite book from the past year?
Glass Books of the Dream Eaters.
20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy?
Peanut butter. I feel this has been involved in a lot of my meme answers...
Coming soon, from Pixar… - Harry says this little scene was the culmination of “a classic washing-up feud” at his office in London. (Kind of adorable, right? I would SO watch a movie...
2 years ago