Meme meme meme: Thursday Thunks:
1. What kind of dryer sheets do you use?
Are you serious? There's actually things that make clothes smell and feel even better when they come out of the dryer? Next you'll be telling me they've invented, like, uber-sliced bread.
2. How many times a week do you eat out/order in?
With all these "recession-busting" 2-for-1 vouchers around, a fair amount. 2-3 times a week out, 2-3 times a month order in (and it's always Domino's).
3. What did you do the night of your high school graduation?
Hmm, again with the transatlantic divide. There was a leaver's ball, does that count?
4. So Octomom is rumored to have been offered a million bucks to do a porno. Would you do it for a million?
Are they really calling her "Octomom"? And she's alright with it? Huh, I guess there's worse tabloid nicknames out there, like "race hate cleric" and "sex pest fisherman". And no, no I wouldn't.
5. If your child was born with an extra finger or toe, would you have it surgically removed?
Hmm. No such thing as risk-free surgery, is there? Finger probably, toe might not be worth it.
6. What was the last movie you saw?
Big screen - Slumdog Millionaire. Small screen - The Last Samurai.
7. I wanna buy you a dozen roses, what color should they be?
Blue without question. Replace the phrase "a dozen roses" in that question with almost anything else, and this would still probably be true.
8. You are walking across the street, you are not quite half way when a speeding car comes... you have to run to get out of its way, which direction do you run?
Even though I am by no means speedy, I always keep running. Even if I'm nowhere near halfway. I am aware that this is unwise, but I can't do anything about it.
9. Tell us about a time when you were invited over somewhere and had the most awful time.
Awful? None that I can remember. Boring, however, is another story. Being of a South Asian persuasion, there was a time when I was going to approximately one wedding a week, usually of extremely distant relatives who I had never seen before.
10. You open your front door and there is a box with a puppy in it... what do you do?
I'm not a dog person. Like puppies, not so much what they grow into. I'd play with it for a few days, then give it to a more dog-happy friend and watch it grow up from a safe distance.
Coming soon, from Pixar… - Harry says this little scene was the culmination of “a classic washing-up feud” at his office in London. (Kind of adorable, right? I would SO watch a movie...
2 years ago